HR Has Moved to Two New Locations
HR moved earlier this week to the new HR Service Center at 4 New South and to interim space at 100 Overlook Center, West Windsor. Telephone numbers are unchanged. Regular dedicated Tiger Transit shuttle service is available to and from Main Campus, and there is ample parking at Overlook.
HR Service Center, 4 New South
- Daily between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.: Complete or drop off forms in person, including I-9, casual hourly, personal data, etc.
- Send forms electronically to email@example.com. For information security, drop off forms in person that contain confidential or restricted information.
- Walk-in hours for consultations: 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, or 12:30–4:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Appointments: We encourage employees to schedule appointments whenever possible between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
HR Main Office, 100 Overlook Center, Third Floor
- Meet with individuals or groups by appointment (strongly recommended).
The HR main office will move again in approximately five months to longer term space on the fourth floor at 100 Overlook Center.
For questions, contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 8-3300 or directly with the senior HR manager or talent acquisition specialist.