Employment at Princeton
Supported by the HR Staffing Team
Employees — in every area — are one of Princeton University’s most valued resources.
Hiring the very best and most talented people is key to sustaining our excellent work environment and enabling Princeton to maintain its status as one of the world’s most outstanding centers for higher education.
The Staffing Team works to:
- support hiring managers throughout the recruiting process;
- help employees seeking internal transfer or promotion;
- assist candidates who come for interviews;
- coordinate the onboarding process for hiring departments and new employees; and
- collaborate with our HR colleagues when our work intersects.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer which is consistent with our commitment to maintain a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage qualified women, individuals considered a minority of the population, people with disabilities and veterans to apply for jobs at Princeton University.