HR’s Compensation Team designs and administers the University’s compensation programs for employees hired through the Office of Human Resources. We do this to help attract, retain and motivate a talented and diverse workforce. Our work is guided by our compensation philosophy and applicable state and federal regulations.
Our goals are to:
- create and administer compensation programs that are internally equitable and externally competitive;
- offer competitive salaries in order to attract and retain a highly qualified and diverse workforce;
- ensure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations;
- support a pay-for-performance culture;
- be aware of market trends that might impact the University; and
- be fiscally responsible.