Salary & Classification Management
The Compensation Team is responsible for salary and classification management for staff hired through the Office of Human Resources. We provide the following services:
- evaluate job descriptions and determine the appropriate salary grade and rate of pay
- administer the University’s annual increase program
- administer salary structures
- oversee other pay policies and practices, including overtime, Tiger and Stripe awards and other salary adjustments.
Deadlines for submissions and effective dates are below. Exceptions to these windows for review are: vacancies, new positions, temporary adjustments and retention.
- Submit by May 15 for a August 1 effective date
- Submit by August 15 for an October 1 effective date
- Submit by November 15 for a January 1 effective date
- Submit by February 15 for an April 1 effective date