Diversity & Inclusion
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion's mission is to coordinate the diversity efforts of the various areas within the Office of Human Resources, including employee and labor relations, learning and development, compensation and staffing, as well as partnering with the Office of the Vice Provost for Institutional Equity.
Together we seek ways to provide an environment that values, recognizes and reflects the diversity of the people who, through their differences of race and ethnicity, customs and personal experience, and broad range of human perspectives, enrich the quality and culture of campus life.
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion provides services such as:
- collaboration with hiring managers and the Staffing Team to diversify our applicant pools
- coordination of the Princeton University Diversity Council
- community outreach/relations
- coordination of the employee resource groups
- career development services