Employee Resource Groups
The Office of Human Resources supports several Employee Resource Groups of staff members who share a common background and interests. These groups help to enhance employee engagement, productivity, job satisfaction and retention. They help link Princeton to networks that can improve the diversity of qualified applicant pools.
Princeton’s Employee Resource Groups are:
- Chinese Faculty, Scholar and Staff Association of Princeton University (CFSSAP)
- International Employee Group at Princeton (IEGAP)
- Latino Princetonians
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Group (LGBT)
- Military Service and Veterans Group (MSV)
- Network of African American Male Administrators (NAAMA)
- Princetonians of Color Network (PCN)
- Princeton Social Professionals (PSP)
- South Asian Affinity Group (SAAG)
For more information on how to become a part of an Employee Resource Group, contact Ivette Martinez, 258-5636.