Employee Resource Groups
The Office of Human Resources supports several Employee Resource Groups of staff members who share a common background and interests. These groups help to enhance employee engagement, productivity, job satisfaction and retention. They help link Princeton to networks that can improve the diversity of qualified applicant pools.
Princeton’s Employee Resource Groups are:
- Chinese Community at Princeton
- International Employee Group at Princeton
- Latino Princetonians
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Group (LGBT)
- Network of African American Male Administrators (NAAMA)
- Princetonians of Color Network (PCN)
- Princeton Social Professionals (PSP)
- South Asian Affinity Group (SAAG)
“Our Employee Resource Groups embrace employees, which demonstrate that the University values individuals of different cultures and helps them to be invested in the rest of Princeton, making it a better place for all of us.” – Marguerite Vera, 2009 PCN President
For more information on how to become a part of an Employee Resource Group, contact Romy Riddick, 258-6129.