International Employees Group at Princeton (IEGAP)
The International Employees Group at Princeton (IEGAP) is a university-wide volunteer organization mainly composed of employees from diverse ethnicities and cultural backgrounds dedicated to provide support create an international network of community members at Princeton University and foster cultural diversity and awareness.
The mission of IEGAP is to primarily promote diversity and cultural awareness through collaborative activities among its members, other Employee Resource Groups and with the entire Princeton community in general.
- Provide support and information to new and current employees from different cultural backgrounds regarding Princeton and its surrounding communities;
- Enrich the campus experience of its members by organizing a wide variety of cultural and social events;
- Encourage active participation and membership which is open to all employees of the University; and
- Collaborate with other Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) at Princeton University on relevant initiatives.
Spring 2013 Activities and Events
- March 14, 2013 - Stress Management Session with Shef Gandi in Carl Fields Center, Room 105 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (lunch provided)
- April 29, 2013 - Intercultural Competency Presentation (Part II) by Jackie Leighton, Director of Davis International Center, in Carl Fields Center, MPR from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Mid May - International Potluck Dinner, Date and Time to be determined
- Date to be determined - Volunteer/Community based activity at YMCA-Princeton/Princeton Public Library
Florevel “Floe” Fusin-Wischusen, institute manager, Princeton Institute for Computational Science and Engineering, (609) 258-8071