International Employees Group at Princeton (IEGAP)
The International Employees Group at Princeton (IEGAP) is a university-wide volunteer organization mainly composed of employees from diverse ethnicities and cultural backgrounds dedicated to provide support create an international network of community members at Princeton University and foster cultural diversity and awareness.
The mission of IEGAP is to primarily promote diversity and cultural awareness through collaborative activities among its members, other Employee Resource Groups and with the entire Princeton community in general.
- Provide support and information to new and current employees from different cultural backgrounds regarding Princeton and its surrounding communities;
- Enrich the campus experience of its members by organizing a wide variety of cultural and social events;
- Encourage active participation and membership which is open to all employees of the University; and
- Collaborate with other Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) at Princeton University on relevant initiatives.
Spring 2014 Activities & Events
- March 12, 6:00 p.m.: Gloria. Chile, 2014. Spanish with English subtitles.
- April 9, 6:00 p.m.: The Great Beauty. Italy, 2013. Winner of the 2014 Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film.
- May 13, 6:00 p.m.: The Past. France, 2013. In French and Persian with English subtitles.
Florevel “Floe” Fusin-Wischusen
Institute Manager, Princeton Institute for Computational Science and Engineering
Executive Board Members
Business Manager, School of Architecture
Assistant Director, Liberal Arts and Engineering Career Counseling, Office of Career Services
Special Collections Assistant, Marquand Library
Social Worker, University Health Services
Davis International Center
Web Developer, Facilities Finance and Administrative Services
Program Manager, Program in the Study of Women and Gender
Department Manager, Department of Chemical Engineering