The Employee Relations Team provides consultative services for all managers and employees to promote an environment where all employees:
- can be successful in achieving their professional goals,
- are treated fairly and respectfully,
- communicate openly with one another,
- are contributing and fully involved in their work,
- understand and are committed to Princeton’s mission and
- work collaboratively and as a team.
We can help you manage conflict with various communication and problem solving techniques; understand and apply the University’s policies and regulations fairly and equitably; address performance challenges and develop appropriate goals and objectives; strategize on how to reorganize your department’s organizational structure and work processes; and address many other workplace needs. To do this, we coordinate HR services to provide you with the most effective and efficient support we can, including staffing, compensation, benefits and learning and development.
And, we are a confidential resource if you have a question, problem or simply need a sounding board.