The following activities are currently planned for the CALM Project.
Department managers are:
- preparing for revised absence policies by attending information sessions;
- establishing tracking processes; and
- identifying current balances.
Early Fall 2011:
- Revised absence policies (effective July 1, 2012) posted on the HR website.
- PeopleSoft absence management module implementation begins.
- Departments begin to collect absence balances for upload into PeopleSoft.
July 1 – December 31, 2012
- Policies go into effect July 1.
- PeopleSoft absence management tool rollout to departments by year end.
- Information sessions offered. Register at the Employee Learning Center.