The Office of Human Resources provides a broad range of programs in the areas of benefits and work/life balance, compensation, diversity and inclusion, employee relations and organizational development, labor relations, learning and development, staffing, recognition and events, communications and information systems.
- providing excellent benefits that offer flexibility and choice;
- offering competitive compensation that is merit-based to encourage and recognize outstanding performance;
- organizational consultations and collaborations with departments to support to provide fair, timely and consistent supervision and build a work environment that optimizes performance and morale;
- recruitment activities to hire the staff necessary to support the University's mission;
- learning opportunities to strengthen management, communication and other related skills for supervisors and employees that enables career advancement;
- supporting and promoting the University's commitment to affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- developing new programs and policies to meet ongoing and new needs of Princeton’s workforce;
- providing communications for a broad and diverse constituency; and
- recognition programs to honor our hard-working employees.
Contact us often and whenever you have a question–no matter how difficult or trivial you may feel it is. You can count on support from knowledgeable and responsive HR staff. Just call or send us an email. We’re here to help!