The Office of Human Resources provides a broad range of programs in the areas of benefits, work life balance, compensation, diversity and inclusion, employee relations and organizational development, labor relations, learning and development, talent acquisition, recognition and events, communications and information systems.
- providing excellent benefits that offer flexibility and choice;
- offering competitive compensation that is merit-based to encourage and recognize outstanding performance;
- organizational consultations and collaborations with departments to support to provide fair, timely and consistent supervision and build a work environment that optimizes performance and morale;
- recruitment activities to hire the staff necessary to support the University's mission;
- learning opportunities to strengthen management, communication and other related skills for supervisors and employees that enables career advancement;
- supporting and promoting the University's commitment to affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- developing new programs and policies to meet ongoing and new needs of Princeton’s workforce;
- providing communications for a broad and diverse constituency; and
- recognition programs to honor our hard-working employees.