Each year the President’s Achievement Award Selection Committee is comprised of President Tilghman, past award recipients and staff from Human Resources.
The members of the 2012–2013 President’s Achievement Award Selection Committee are:
- Shirley M. Tilghman, 258-6100, Office of the President
- Laurel Cantor, 258-5734, Office of Communications
- Stan Chidzik, 258-7728, Department of Physics
- Claire Jacobs Elson, 258-8517, Office of Human Resources
- Cass Garner, 258-6947, Council of the Humanities
- Jaclyn Immordino, 258-9149, Office of Human Resources
- Michael Karl, 258-4163, Facilities Finance and Administrative Services
- Tammy Knutson, 258-3405, Office of the VP for Finance and Treasurer
- Lianne Sullivan-Crowley, 258-2430, Office of Human Resources
- Carol Zanca, 258-4537, Department of Anthropology
Committee members may recuse themselves from voting on nominations of individuals submitted by their departments.