HR Self Service
For faculty, staff & retirees
PLEASE NOTE: PeopleSoft HR Self Service will be UNAVAILABLE starting at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 28, through 6:00a.m. on Monday, August 1.
- update your personal information1, including your home and mailing addresses, personal telephone numbers, emergency contact information and personal e-mail addresses;
- review your current benefit selections;
- enroll in benefits if you are a new employee;
- update your benefits when you have a qualifying life event;
- modify your benefits during the Annual Open Enrollment Period;
- update payroll information, including your W-4, direct deposit and paperless elections; and
- view and print your pay statements and elect to receive your W-2 forms electronically.
Human Resources Self Service is available to retirees to:
- update your personal information, including your home and mailing addresses, personal telephone numbers, emergency contact information and personal e-mail addresses; and
- view and print your pay statements and W-2 forms.
HR Self Service uses a confidential login procedure called PUaccess. PUaccess was recently upgraded. If you had previously marked your device as a trusted device you will need to do so again by checking the checkbox when logging in. For more information on PUaccess, please click here.
English must be the default language of your computer's operating system and your Internet browser. Read more about the browsers that are supported in PeopleSoft 9.2.
HR Self Service is available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. Biweekly maintenance is performed every Wednesday from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Online help is available for each page through help links located throughout the system. You can also e-mail questions to the OIT Help Desk or call (609) 258-4357 to speak with a help desk specialist.
If you have questions about your benefits or other HR information, please contact HR at (609) 258-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 To change your office telephone phone or fax numbers or office location, you should contact your departmental telephone coordinator.