HR Self Service
For faculty, staff & retirees
Human Resources Self Service is available to current faculty and staff to
- update your personal information1, including your home and mailing addresses, personal telephone numbers, emergency contact information and personal e-mail addresses;
- review your current benefit selections;
- enroll in benefits if you are a new employee;
- update your benefits when you have a qualifying life event;
- modify your benefits during the Annual Open Enrollment Period;
- update payroll information, including your W-4, direct deposit and paperless elections; and
- view and print your pay statements and elect to receive your W-2 forms electronically.
Human Resources Self Service is available to retirees to:
- update your personal information, including your home and mailing addresses, personal telephone numbers, emergency contact information and personal e-mail addresses; and
- view and print your pay statements and W-2 forms.
To improve user convenience and security, the University has moved PeopleSoft Administrative Systems (HCM/CS) from PUaccess to the Central Authentication Service (CAS). You are likely familiar with CAS as it is presently used to protect a majority of our University systems. Consolidating to this single login system improves the user experience when signing onto multiple systems, as well as provides better security through the activation of Duo two-factor authentication for administrative applications. For information on DUO please click here.
English must be the default language of your computer's operating system and your Internet browser. Read more about the browsers that are supported in PeopleSoft 9.2.
HR Self Service is available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. Biweekly maintenance is performed every Wednesday from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Online help is available for each page through help links located throughout the system. You can also e-mail questions to the OIT Help Desk or call (609) 258-4357 to speak with a help desk specialist.
If you have questions about your benefits or other HR information, please contact HR at (609) 258-3300 or email@example.com.
1 To change your office telephone phone or fax numbers or office location, you should contact your departmental telephone coordinator.