Humanities Resource Center (HRC) Item Renewal
You can now renew videos online using Princeton University Library's SearchIt tool located here: http://searchit.princeton.edu/
Please note the following:
- Fines are $1.00 per day for each item overdue.
- You can renew items twice on SearchIt, 10 days for each renewal period.
Here are instructions on how to renew your HRC materials using SearchIt:
- Click on the search button (without typing any search terms).
- At the top right of the screen, you will see a Sign In link. Click the link
- Enter your last name and your barcode number (on the back of your id card). Click the login button.
- Click the My Account link at the top right of the screen.
- Here you will see all the items you have checked out with all the libraries on campus. To renew a video, click on the Renew link to the right hand side of each item or you can renew all the items by clicking Renew All.
- To log out of your account, click the Sign Out link at the top right hand corner of the screen.