Princeton is a community that welcomes and celebrates all cultures. Faculty collaborate with partners abroad on cutting-edge research. Classes are infused with international content and global perspectives. Students and faculty cross borders to study, teach, work and serve.
This portal conveys Princeton's global vision and outlines the wealth of the University's international opportunities. It is intended to assist faculty, students, the larger campus community, visitors, alumni, international researchers and scholars, and all of our current and prospective partners and colleagues around the world, in making full use of internationally focused resources and opportunities.
- 2013-14 Global Collaborative Network grant recipients
- Call for Applications: Princeton-Fernand Braudel-IFER Post-Doc Fellowship (applications due March 31, 2013)
- Call for Proposals: São Paulo-Princeton Partnership Initiatives (preliminary proposals due March 29, 2013)
- Call for Proposals: Todai-Princeton Partnership Initiatives (preliminary proposals due February 28, 2013)
- Call for Proposals: Humboldt-Princeton Partnership Initiatives (preliminary proposals due February 28, 2013)
- International Education Week 2012
- 2012-13/2013-14 Global Scholar Appointments
- 2012-13 Oxford Princeton Collaborative Research grant recipients