Skip over navigation

Campus Internationalization Contacts

Vice Provost for International Initiatives, Diana Davies
Coordinates and facilitates Princeton University's international efforts and helps develop connections with international partner institutions.
Phone: (609) 258-4470/(609) 258-2560
Address: 221 Nassau Hall, Princeton, New Jersey
(For assistance in scheduling a meeting, e-mail Beth Zawodniak.)

Provides leadership and advocacy for international endeavors, including distribution of new resources to support international scholarly exchange and projects, advising the development of new study abroad programs, and reviewing University policies.
Phone: (609) 258-6592
E-mail: Sharon Kulik,

Student Opportunities Abroad

Includes the Study Abroad Program, International Internship Program, Fellowship Advising, and Bridge Year Program; administers and coordinates study and internship opportunities abroad; and supports incoming exchange students.
Phone: (609) 258-5524
Supports international and domestic community engagement opportunities.
Phone: (609) 258-7260
offers summer seminars in various locations around the world.
Phone: (609) 258-7497

Support for International Students and Scholars

Welcomes and advises international students and scholars, and organizes events, outreach and services; Handles immigration advising for international faculty, staff, undergraduate and graduate students, and coordinates with the offices of the dean of the faculty and human resources for visiting scholars.
Phone: (609) 258-5006
Address: 120 Alexander Road, 1st floor
Provides a summer language workshop, English language courses that run throughout the year, an undergraduate conversation partner program and individualized tutorials.
Phone: (609) 258-6929