University of Geneva
The Princeton University and University of Geneva Collaborative Grants program is designed to provide seed grant support for interactions between researchers at both institutions to build the basis for new research and teaching initiatives and proposals for external funding, to help sustain and expand collaborative activity.
Grants will be awarded according to a two-tier structure. Tier 1 seed grants will be awarded in the amount of US $10,000 for up to two years. Tier 2 grants can be awarded for exceptional projects in amounts up to US $90,000 over a three-year period.
Proposal submissions by the PIs at each institution should include:
- a completed joint application form
- a matching narrative project description:
- Seed grant proposals should not exceed 2 pages in length
- 3-year open grant proposals should not exceed 5 pages in length
- CV’s for principal participants at Princeton and the University of Geneva (no individual professional bibliographies)