UTokyo - Princeton
2015-16 Princeton - UTokyo Grant Leads:
- Sharad Malik, Princeton University Department of Electrical Engineering, and Masahrio Fujita VLSI Design and Education Center. Debugging Cyber-Physical Computing Systems
2014-15 Princeton - UTokyo Grant Leads:
Charles Fefferman, Princeton University Department of Mathematics, and Kengo Hirachi, UTokyo, Graduate School of Advanced Mathematics. Joint Research Training in Pure and Applied Mathematics.
Stewart Prager, Princeton University Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, and Yasushi Ono, UTokyo, Department of Advanced Energy, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences. A Tokyo/Princeton Educational Partnership in Plasma Physics.
Jesse Reiser, Princeton University School of Architecture, and Yusuke Obuchi, UTokyo, Department of Architecture, Graduate School of Engineering. Meet the Authors: A Cross Cultural Analysis of Architectural Writings.
- Allan Rubin, Princeton University Department of Geosciences, and Satoshi Ide, UTokyo, Department of Earth and Planetary Science. Unlocking the Secrets of Episodic Slow Slip and Tremor
2013-14 Princeton - UTokyo Grant Leads:
- Jennifer Greene, Princeton University Department of Astrophysical Sciences, and Naoki Yoshida, UTokyo, Department of Physics/Kavli IPMU. University of Tokyo-Princeton Strategic Partnership Initiative.
- David Leheny, Princeton University Department of East Asian Studies, and Jin Sato, UTokyo, Institute for Advanced Studies on Asia. Toward Immersive Asian Studies: A Collaborative Undergraduate Exchange Program for the Todai-Princeton Partnership.
- James Sturm, Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials (PRISM), and Takao Someya, UTokyo, Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Systems. Sensing Skins, from Molecules to Smart Cities.