Davis IC Program Funding Guidelines
The Davis International Center (Davis IC) will consider applications for funding if your organization has a program or event that meets the following criteria:
1. Enriches the social integration of international and American students
2. Advances knowledge of the world and cross-cultural understanding
3. Attracts participants from a broad range of nationalities
4. Enhances the cultural and practical well-being of international students
Undergraduate Student Organizations
Funding requests for programs and events are supported only in collaboration with the Davis International Center Advisory Board (DICAB) according to the following guidelines.
To submit an Event Funding Proposal online, please click HERE
- Requests for funding must be submitted at least two academic weeks prior to your proposed event.
- Early funding request submissions (3 – 4 weeks in advance) are strongly recommended.
- Your proposal will be reviewed by DICAB.
- No funding will be granted for events that have already occurred.
- Events approved for funding must be open and advertised to all students.
- Promotional materials for funded events must list the Davis International Center Advisory Board (DICAB) as the co-sponsor.
Undergraduate Student Organizations seeking to develop programs and events in collaboration with DICAB should contact Lesley Robinson, Assistant Director for International Programs & DICAB Advisor.
Graduate Student Organizations
The Davis International Center (Davis IC) provides funds for international graduate student programs directly to the Graduate Student Government Events Board, which allocates these funds according to the Davis IC Program Funding Guidelines - as listed at the top of the page.
Apply for Davis IC funds directly to the Graduate Student Government Events Board