DICAB/Davis IC Program Funding Guidelines
The Davis International Center Advisory Board (DICAB) will consider applications for funding in collaboration with the Davis International Center (Davis IC) if your organization's proposed event/initiative meets the following criteria:
- Enriches the social integration of international and American students;
- Advances the underlying principles of mutual respect and cross-cultural understanding;
- Attracts students from a variety of national identities.
Funding requests for events/initiatives are supported only through SAFE, Princeton University's project funding database.
For your funding proposal to be reviewed by DICAB, your proposal must:
- Be submitted through SAFE 2-4 weeks academic weeks prior to the event;
- Be submitted through SAFE's group project portal;
- Be open and advertised to all students.
Please note retroactive funding for an event/initiative that has already occurred is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, should your proposal be accepted, all event/initiative promotional materials must list DICAB as a co-sponsor and feature the board's logo.
Student organizations seeking to develop events/initiatives in collaboration with DICAB should contact Lesley Robinson, Assistant Director for International Programs & DICAB Advisor.