Davis IC Program Funding Guidelines
The Davis International Center will consider applications for funding if your organization's proposed event/initiative meets the following criteria:
- Promotes Cross-cultural understanding
- Advances the underlying principles of mutual respect among all nationalities and cultures
- Enriches the social integration of international and American students;
- Attracts students from a variety of national and cultural identities.
Funding requests for events/initiatives are supported ONLY through the SAFE system, Princeton University's project funding database.
For your funding proposal, your proposal must:
- Be submitted through SAFE two weeks prior to the event;
- Be submitted through SAFE's group project portal;
- Be open and advertised to all students;
Furthermore, should your proposal be accepted, all event/initiative promotional materials must list the Davis International Center as a co-sponsor.
To apply for funding - go to SAFE (Student Activities Funding Engine)