Gartner IT Research Services
Gartner is a well-known information technology research and advisory firm whose research is often cited in industry publications. As a member of the Princeton University community, you have access to:
- Research Reports: Gartner research reports can help you evaluate technology vendors, products, services, and emerging trends.
- Webinars: Learn about today's critical IT initiatives and engage directly with a Gartner analyst. Join online for one hour and leave with tactical advice that you can apply to your work. Space is limited, so please register early.
- Alerts: On the portal you can create alerts to receive e-mail notifications when new reports are published on a topic of interest.
- Analyst Calls: Gartner analysts can answer your questions in their areas of expertise and in relation to your specific projects or initiatives.
- Document Reviews: Gartner analysts can provide feedback on your documents such as contracts, requests for proposals, policies, etc.
- To access Gartner's research reports and webinars, sign in to Gartner’s research portal using your Princeton NetID. Note: If you try to access a report and get a message that reads, "Our records show that you do not own this document", please contact us with the document number and we might be able to obtain it for you.
- Feel free to schedule an analyst call or a document review. Please include a summary of your needs with your request.