Volume 9 | Spring 1998
- Konisky, David M. The United Nations Dispute Settlement System and International Environmental Disputes.
- Ferguson, Joseph P. Nordpolitik: Japan's New Russia Policy.
- Ronen, Amit. Will the U.S. Harness the Wind? Prospects for Wind-Generated Electricity.
- Miller, Charles R. Should I Stay or Should I Go? The Post-Cold War U.S. Army Personnel Dilemma.
- Baxter, Laurence and Jo-Ann Bishop. Uncharted Ground: Canada, Middle Power Leadership, and Public Diplomacy.
- St. John, Anthony Wanis. The National Security Council: Tool of Presidential Crisis Management.
- Kuhlow, Margaret Laude. Environmental Side Agreements to Trade Treaties: A New Model of Environmental Policy-Making?
- Kojima, Yumiko, Kyoko Murai, Howard Pang, and Elena Vitale. The United States, China and the Three Gorges Dam: Toward a Sounder Foreign Environmental Policy.
- Menocal, Alina Rocha. The Myth of the Infallible Technocrat: Policy-Making in Mexico under the Salinas Administration.
- Peters, Beverly L. and John E. Peters. Women and Land Tenure Dynamics in Pre-Colonial, Colonial, and Post-Colonial Zimbabwe.