Volume 16 | Spring 2005
- Perault, Matthew. Moving Beyond Kosovo: Envisioning a Coherent Theory of Humanitarian Intervention.
- Levine, Aaron D. A Case for Government-Sponsored Monitoring of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis in the United States.
- Wachtel, Howard A. Revisiting Goldwarter v. Carter: The Executive’s Right to Rescind Treaties in Light of President Bush’s 2002 Termination of the ABM Treaty.
- Borck, Jonathan C. Decision-Making in Endangered Species Management.
- Walker, Christopher Jay. Female Entrepreneurship and Business Consortiums: Prospective Solutions for Argentina’s Economic Challenges.
- Nafziger, Jeptha. Interstate Remote Retail Sales: Economics v. Jurisprudence in the Battle Over Tax Jurisdiction.
- Mak, Kanika. Engendering Property Rights: Women’s Insecure Land Tenure and its Implications for Development Policy in Kenya and Uganda.
- Spencer, Sarah W. Making Peace: Preventing and Responding to Sexual Exploitation by United Nations Peacekeepers.
- Seward, Amy M. Combating Proliferation: Addressing the Russian Nuclear Threat.
- Makori, Christine M. Reforming the Cotton Trade Order? An Analysis of Cotton Subsidies and Implications for Sustainable Development.
- Oliveira, Glauco A.S. Openness, R&D, and Growth: Difference in Latin American and East Asian Policy and Political Economy.