Volume 17 | Spring 2006
- Ball, Maggie, Ramon Escobar, Steven Grin and Leslie MacKeen. A Socioeconomic Evaluation of Alternative Development in the Tropics of Cochabamba, Bolivia: Findings, Observations and Policy Recommendations.
- Bruneau, Richard. Engaging a Nuclear India: Punishment, Reward, and the Politics of Non-Proliferation.
- Colgan, Jeff. Treaty Compliance: Lessons from the Softwood Lumber Case.
- Duke, Laura, Adam Karson and Justin Wheeler. Do Mentoring and Induction Programs Have Greater Benefits for Teachers Who Lack Preservice Training?
- Hopkins, Victoria E. Analysis of International Patent Protection and Global Public Health.
- Ladisch, Virginie. Toward the Reunification of Cyprus: Defining and Integrating Reconciliation into the Peace Process.
- Moored, Ginger M. Uniting a City: Facilitating Interracial Interactions and Cultural Exchange in Urban Public Spaces, with Applications to Washington D.C.
- Walraven, Katherine. Looking for Facts in the GATS Attack: Impacts on Social Service Sovereignty.
- Wolfe, Matthew W. Mother and Child: A Multi-Determinant Model for Maternal and Infant Health Outcomes in Urban, Low-Income Communities and the Effectiveness of Prenatal Care and Other Interventions.
- Yarger, Steven. Turning Pirates Into Proprietors: How and Why to Make Software Intellectual Property Work in Developing Countries.
- Helble, Matthias. On the Influence of World Religions on International Trade.
- Schildt, Christopher E. Managing Uncertainty: Formulating A U.S. Grand Strategy for China.