Volume 18 | Spring 2007
- Blackstock, Dr. Jason J., P.Phys. and Manjana Milkoreit, J.D. Understanding the Iranian Nuclear Equation.
- Grenzke, Emily. Is the Price Right? A Study of the Impact of School Fees in Rural Bangladesh.
- Pollock, Greg. Back to the Future: Understanding China’s Return to Africa and its Implications for U.S. Policy.
- Khanna, Gauri. Improving Agricultural Efficiency Amongst Groundwater Users: The Case of Sugarcane in North India.
- Close, Ryan. Neither Pigs Nor Parrots: A Military Culture That Can Win the Peace.
- Landoni, Mattia. Justice Delayed…An Overview of the Options to Speed Up Federal Justice.
- Keith, Adam. The American Union in Darfur: An American Solution to a Global Problem?
- Carlson, Brian. The Limits of Sino-Russian Strategic Partnership in Central Asia.
- Armenta, Manuela W. The Financial Sector and Economic Development: Banking on the Role of Human Capital.
- Chalecki, Elizabeth L. He Who Would Rule: Climate Change in the Arctic and its Implications for U.S. National Security.
- Buchta, Steven. The Regulation of South-South RTAs: An Analysis of AFTA and COMESA.