Volume 19 | Spring 2008
- Enia, Jason S. Peace in its Wake? The 2004 Tsunami and Internal Conflict in Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
- Hull, Jeanne. “We’re All Smarter Than Any One of Us”: The Role of Inter-Agency Intelligence Organizations in Combating Armed Groups.
- Gandomi, Jonathan. Lessons from the Soviet Occupation in Afghanistan for the United States and NATO.
- Nguyen, Hoang-Phuong. What is in it for the Poor? Evidence from Fiscal Decentralization in Vietnam.
- Milligan, Ashlyn. Targeting Cultural Property: The Role of International Law.
- Thompson, Rod. Twin Deficits and the Fate of the US Dollar: A Hard Landing Reexamined.
- Kaper, Brian. Understanding the South African Nuclear Experience and its Applicability to Iran.
- Goldstein, Joshua. Embracing “Open Access” in East Africa: A Common Internet Infrastructure Policy Agenda for Human Security and Economic Development.
- Mosello, Beatrice. Water in Central Asia: A Prospect of Conflict or Cooperation?
- Buchta, Steve. Space Weaponization and Canada-U.S. Relations: Lessons from Australia.
- Pavon, Fernando Yitzack. Improving Educational Quality in Honduras: Building a Demand-Driven Education Market.