- Sep. 23: "Rosenzweig, Goitein, and Agnon on the Song of Songs," 4:30 pm, 203 Scheide Caldwell House
- Oct. 20: Yair Dalal, Musician and Composer, “Baghdad – Jerusalem: Musical Encounters,” 4:30pm, McCormick 101 Poster
- Nov. 10: Etgar Keret, Author, "Warsaw House: The Art of Necessary," Ebel Lecture, 4:30pm, E. Pyne 010
- Nov. 19: Christoph Markchies, Humboldt University
- Dec. 2: Yosef Kaplan, Hebrew University, "The Taming of Eros in the Western Sephardic Diaspora," Biderman Lecture, 4:30pm, Robertson Hall, Bowl 2
- Feb. 23: Dr. Maureen Jackson, Washington University, Mytelka Lecture, 4:30pm, E. Pyne 010
- Mar. 23: Pnina Lehav, Boston University, Lapidus Lecture, 4:30pm
- Mar. 24: Laura Levitt, Temple University, Kwartler Lecture, 4:30pm, E. Pyne 010
- Apr. 16: Aomar Boum, University of California, Los Angeles, "Relief in Casablanca: Jewish and Non-Jewish Refugess in Morocco, 1940-1945, 4:30pm, E. Pyne 010
Yaacob Dweck awarded the Arthur H. Scribner Bicentennial Preceptorship.
Jonathan Gribetz joins the Program in Judaic Studies and the Department of Near Eastern Studies.
Naphtali Meshel awarded the Jonathan Dickson Bicentennial Preceptorship.
Peter Schäfer named head of the Jewish Museum, Berlin
Defining Neighbors: Religion, Race, and the Early Zionist-Arab Encounter, Jonathan Marc Gribetz
The “Grammar of Sacrifice: A Generativist Study of the Israelite Sacrificial System in the Priestly Writings, Naphtali Meshel
Tradition and the Formation of the Talmud, Moulie Vidas