- October 14: Jeffrey Tigay, University of Pennsylvania “Literal or Liberal? Loose Construction of Law and Jewish Interpretation of the Torah,” Biderman Lecture, 4:30pm East Pyne Auditorium Poster
- November 7: Deborah Lipstadt, Emory University, “The Eichmann Trial and the Arendt Controversy: Their Impact on Holocaust Studies,” Rose and Isaac Ebel Memorial Lecture, 4:30pm 100 Jones Hall Poster
- November 15: Almog Behar, Tel Aviv University, “Locating Arab-Jewish/Mizrahi Literature: Between Jewish Liturgy, Arab Music and Israeli Hebrew” Poster
- November 22: Ryan Dulkin, Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, “Who is to Blame? Evolving Rabbinic Perspectives on Culpability in the Garden of Eden Narrative,” Friday Lunch Series
- December 6: Moulie Vidas, Princeton University, “Antiquarianism and Talmudic Culture: On the Surprising Bookishness of the Rabbis,” Friday Lunch Series
- December 9: Rabbi Professor Daniel Sperber, "On Partnership: A New Egalitarian Movement in the Traditional Jewish Community," 4:30 pm, Center for Jewish Life Library Poster
- February 17: Marianne Hirsch, Columbia University, "School Pictures in Liquid Time: Assimilation, Exclusion, Resistance"
- February 23: The Near Eastern Studies Film Series - “One Day after Peace" A film by Erez Laufer and Miri Laufer - 86 minutes. In Hebrew & English with English subtitles. More Information
- February 28: Annette Y. Reed, University of Pennsylvania, "Enoch, the Astronomical Book, and the ordering of Knowledge in the Hellenistic Near East"
- March 4: Dragan Kujundžić, “Frozen Time, Liquid Memories (1942-2012),” Film and conversation with the director Poster
- March 6: Natascha Drubek, “Concentration Camp as Film Set: The Ambivalent Bequest of the Theresienstadt Films 1942-1945" Poster
- March 10: Hindy Najman, Yale University, "Temporality in 4 Ezra: Between Judaism and Christianity," Jeannette Krieger and Herman D. Mytelka Memorial Lecture, 4:30pm East Pyne Auditorium Poster
- March 23-25: Conference, “Placing Ancient Texts: The Rhetorical and Ritual Use of Space"
- March 26-27: Conference: “The Song of Songs: From the Bible to Modern Literature”
March 28: Leora Batnitzky, Princeton University, “TBA,” Friday Lunch Series
- April 10: Sayed Kashua, author and journalist, "My Step Mother's Tongue," Kwartler Family Lecture, 4:30pm Poster
- April 25: Eshbal Ratson, Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow, Princeton University, “TBA,” Friday Lunch Series