Hlafter receives historic preservation award
Posted May 22, 2002; 11:27 a.m.
The Historical Society of Princeton recently presented its Historic Preservation Award to Jon Hlafter, director of the Office of Physical Planning .
The award recognizes Hlafter's leadership in building and landscape preservation. "The Princeton University campus is one of the most significant historic resources in Princeton. In his more than 30 years of service to the University, Jon Hlafter has made a significant contribution to the preservation, enhancement and evolution of the University campus," the certificate reads.
Princeton also was presented with an award for its restoration of the University Chapel, built in 1925-28. The project was completed this winter.
Contact: Marilyn Marks (609) 258-3601