Italian film festival planned, April 28-May 2
Posted April 25, 2002; 05:26 p.m.
Five Italian films will be shown Sunday through Thursday, April 28-May 2, in the Frist Film/Performance Theatre.
The films will be screened at 7:30 each evening, and all have English subtitles. They are intended to represent the diversity of styles and motifs in the new Italian cinema.
Here are the films and their directors:
- "But Forever in My Mind" by Gabriele Muccino (1999), April 28
- "Sun in the Eyes" by Andrea Porporati (2000), April 29
- "The Manuscript of the Prince" (2001) by Roberto Andr, April 30; he will attend the screening and lead a discussion following it
- "Jurij" (2000) by Stefano Gabrini, May 1
- "Rentrie" (2001) by Franco Angeli, May 2
Contact: Marilyn Marks (609) 258-3601