Panel discussion planned on careers in theater
Posted November 13, 2008; 10:33 a.m.
An accomplished group of theater professionals, most of whom are Princeton alumni, will discuss their career paths during an event at 4:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 16, in the Murray-Dodge Theatre.
The panel discussion is part of the Office of Career Services' IMAGINE Speaker Series and is co-sponsored by Theatre Intime.
Participating will be:
• Billy Aronson, who earned his A.B. in English in 1979 and is a director and producer of plays, musicals and television shows.
• Lorraine Goodman, who earned her A.B. in history in 1983 and is a performer on Broadway as well as in several world premieres of modern operas.
• Gwynn MacDonald, who earned her A.B. in English in 1987 and is a director and producer of theater, television, film and radio.
• Davis McCallum, who earned his A.B. in 1997 and is a director and teacher of theatrical arts.
• Richard Pilcher, who began his professional acting career at McCarter Theatre in 1970 and is an actor, director and teacher.
• Jean Telljohann, who earned her A.B. in comparative literature in 1981 and is an independent arts development consultant.