Campus community invited to CPUC meeting
Posted March 13, 2012; 12:13 p.m.
The Council of the Princeton University Community will meet at 4:30 p.m. Monday, March 26, in the Friend Center, Room 101.
The agenda will include:
- A report on the Academic Life Total Assessment survey, an initiative of the Office of the Dean of the College and the Undergraduate Student Government.
- An update from Dean of the College Valerie Smith about trends in undergraduate selection of majors, as well as a report on a pilot program with the departments of physics and computer science to use undergraduate course assistants.
- A presentation by Deputy Dean of the College Clayton Marsh on interactive learning online.
- A report from Nathan Scovronick, director of the undergraduate program of the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, about new requirements for the school's undergraduate program.
- A report from Dean of Undergraduate Students Kathleen Deignan on recommendations from the committee formed to implement the ban on freshman rush by fraternities and sororities.