Faculty chosen for endowed professorships
Posted June 18, 2012; 11:08 a.m.
Twenty faculty members have been named to endowed professorships, effective July 1, 2012. They are:
• Brandice Canes-Wrone, the Donald E. Stokes Professor in Public and International Affairs.
• Jonathan Cohen, the Robert Bendheim and Lynn Bendheim Thoman Professor in Neuroscience.
• Angela Creager, the Philip and Beulah Rollins Professor of History.
• Elizabeth Gould, the Dorman T. Warren Professor of Psychology.
• Carol Greenhouse, the Arthur W. Marks '19 Professor of Anthropology.
• John Haldon, the Shelby Cullom Davis '30 Professor of European History.
• Bo Honore, the Class of 1913 Professor of Political Economy.
• David Huse, the Thomas D. Jones Professor of Mathematical Physics (through June 30, 2013).
• Yibin Kang, the Warner-Lambert/Parke-Davis Professor of Molecular Biology.
• Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, the Harold H. Helm '20 Professor of Economics and Banking.
• Igor Klebanov, the Eugene Higgins Professor of Physics.
• Stephen Kotkin, the John P. Birkelund '52 Professor in History and International Affairs.
• Margaret Martonosi, the Hugh Trumbull Adams '35 Professor of Computer Science.
• Stephen Redding, the Harold T. Shapiro *64 Professor in Economics.
• Richard Register, the Eugene Higgins Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering.
• Jennifer Rexford, the Gordon Y.S. Wu Professor in Engineering.
• Kim Lane Scheppele, the Laurance S. Rockefeller Professor of Sociology and International Affairs and the University Center for Human Values.
• Christopher Sims, the John F. Sherrerd '52 University Professor of Economics.
• Christopher Skinner, the Henry Burchard Fine Professor of Mathematics (through June 30, 2013).
• Ned Wingreen, the Howard A. Prior Professor in the Life Sciences.