University forums will answer meningitis questions
Representatives from the University and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will host forums for students, faculty and staff to answer questions about bacterial meningitis and the meningitis B vaccine that will be offered to recommended University groups. The forums will be held on the following dates.
- Faculty, staff and student open forum at 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, in McCosh Hall, Room 10.
- Graduate Student Government-sponsored forum for graduate students at 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, in McCosh Hall, Room 28.
- Faculty, staff and student open forum at 11 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6, in McCosh Hall, Room 50
- CPUC meeting discussion at 4:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 9, in the Friend Center, Room 101. The CPUC is open to the University community.
In addition to the open forums, the residential colleges will host information sessions for undergraduate students on the following dates.
- Rockefeller and Mathey college session at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, in the Rockefeller College Common Room.
- Butler and Wilson college session at 9 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, in the Class of 1942 Lounge in 1976 Hall.
- Forbes and Whitman college session at 4:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6, in the Forbes College living room.
For more information, visit the University's meningitis website.