Carillon concerts planned through summer
The University's 22nd annual Summer Carillon Series, featuring carillonneurs from around the United States and abroad, will be held at 1 p.m. each Sunday from July 6 through Aug. 31 at Cleveland Tower on the Graduate College campus.
The concerts are performed on the University's renowned Class of 1892 Bells, the fifth largest carillon in the country and one of the top 10 in size worldwide.
The following are details on the dates and performers:
• July 6: Anton Fleissner, Princeton
• July 13: Steven Ball, Atlantic City, New Jersey
• July 20 Tim Sleep, Naperville, Illinois
• July 27, Ray McLellan, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
• Aug. 3, Klaas de Haan, the Netherlands
• Aug. 10, Steven Schreiber, Ambler, Pennsylvania
• Aug. 17, Lisa Lonie (bells and brass), Princeton
• Aug. 24, Ed Nassor, Washington, D.C.
• Aug. 31, Julie Zhu, Guild of Carillonneurs Class of 2013 Recitalist
For more information, contact Penna Rose.