International piano festival to feature guest artists
Posted July 7, 2014; 11:38 a.m.
The Golandsky Institute's International Piano Festival will present six concerts at 8 p.m. Sunday through Saturday, July 13-19. To purchase tickets call University Ticketing at 609-258-9220.
The following are details on the dates, performers and venues:
• July 13: Llewellyn Sanchez-Werner, piano, Taplin Auditorium, Fine Hall
• July 14: Sylvia Courvoisier, piano, and Mark Feldman, violin; and Peter Evans, piano, and Ron Stabinsky, trumpet, Taplin Auditorium, Fine Hall
• July 15: Lisa Yui, piano, Taplin Auditorium, Fine Hall
• July 17: Pianists of the Golandsky Institute, in collaboration with the New Jersey Symphony Chamber Orchestra, will present "Scheide Concerto Evening: 200 Years of Piano with Orchestra" with guest conductor Mark Laycock, Richardson Auditorium, Alexander Hall
• July 18: Nina Tichman, piano, and Ariadne Daskalakis, violin, Taplin Auditorium, Fine Hall
• July 19: Ilya Itin, piano, Taplin Audiorium Fine Hall