Making Major Choices
Choosing your major at the end of sophomore year is one of the most important decisions that you will make at Princeton. The resources on this website will help you to consider your skills, interests, aspirations, and values, as well each department's strengths and weaknesses, requirements, special opportunities, and more. We hope that these resources help you to explore your options, and ultimately pick a path that is right for you.
- Sep 24, 2014, 8:00 p.m.Rocky/Mathey Theater
- Sep 26, 2014, 4:00 p.m.Robertson Bowl 2
- Sep 29, 2014, 9:00 p.m.Rocky/Mathey Classroom
- Oct 14, 2014, 6:00 p.m.Rocky/Mathey Theater
- Oct 15, 2014, 8:00 p.m.Rocky/Mathey Theater