Making Major Choices
Choosing your major at the end of sophomore year is one of the most important decisions that you will make at Princeton. The resources on this website will help you to consider your skills, interests, aspirations, and values, as well each department's strengths and weaknesses, requirements, special opportunities, and more. We hope that these resources help you to explore your options, and ultimately pick a path that is right for you.
- Nov 5, 2014, 5:00 p.m.Rockefeller College Common Room
- Nov 5, 2014, 8:00 p.m.Rocky/Mathey Theater
- Nov 8, 2014, 10:00 a.m.Nassau Street in front of Nassau Presbyterian Church
- Nov 13, 2014, 4:30 p.m.Guyot Hall, Room 10
- Nov 15, 2014, 12:00 p.m.Nassau Street in front of Nassau Presbyterian Church