What Students Say
• What can you learn from it?
• What is it like being an electrical engineering major?
• What are common misconceptions about electrical engineering majors?
• What kind of internships and international experiences have majors had?
• How will electrical engineering majors save the world?
• Why would anyone want to date an electrical engineering major?
- Creating cheap, efficient solar cells will solve the energy crisis, stop global warming, and win the War on Terror by devaluing Middle Eastern oil.
- Designing autonomous vehicles or advanced automotive safety systems will greatly reduce car accidents, which are currently the leading cause of death for US teenagers.
- Signal analysis and antenna research will allow us to receive and understand messages from advanced alien civilizations, who will instruct us in how to create such wonders as wormhole transportation and non-melting ice cream.