- Attend a weekly dinner with other Collective participants, to talk with local artists and Lewis Center faculty and discuss works in progress.
- Receive informal guidance from Resident Graduate Students with expertise in the arts and humanities, who will live in an apartment suite nearby, hosting weekly “study breaks.”
- Join in trips over Fall and/or Spring Break to arts-related destinations of the residents’ choosing, including retreats to work on individual projects.
- Plan and attend trips to arts events, such as musical or dramatic performances, readings, and galleries.
- Meet Princeton alumni working in the arts and humanities.
To learn more about the Collective, please visit https://edwards.princeton.edu. For the 2016-2017 academic year, sophomores and juniors from all residential colleges will be eligible to apply, as well as freshmen who are currently residents of Mathey.