- Attend a weekly dinner with other Collective participants, to talk with local artists and Lewis Center faculty and discuss works in progress.
- Receive informal guidance from Resident Graduate Students with expertise in the arts and humanities, who will live in an apartment suite nearby, hosting weekly “study breaks.”
- Join in trips over Fall and/or Spring Break to arts-related destinations of the residents’ choosing, including retreats to work on individual projects.
- Plan and attend trips to arts events, such as musical or dramatic performances, readings, and galleries.
- Meet Princeton alumni working in the arts and humanities.
Applications for the Edwards Collective for the 2015-2016 academic year will be invited in early 2015; check back here for more details as they become available. Sophomores and juniors from all residential colleges are eligible to apply, as well as freshmen who are currently residents of Mathey.