The Public Safety office (200 Elm Drive) is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Emergency: on campus 911 or (609) 258-1000 off campus
- Emergency Cell Phone: on campus 8-3333 or (609) 258-3333 off campus
- Routine business call: on campus 8-1000 or (609) 258-1000 off campus
- Escort/Lockout Service: 258-3134
- Princeton Borough Police: (609) 924-4141
- Princeton Township Police: (609) 921-2100
- Princeton University Parking Office: 258-3157
- Emergency Preparedness Website
Health and Well-Being
University Health Services
- Emergencies, 258-3139
- University Health Service (& Walk-in Clinic), 258-5357
- Sexual Health & Wellness, 258-5357
- SHARE - Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources & Education, 258-3310
- Residential College Adviser -- your RCA can guide you in finding assistance
- Matthew Frawley, Director of Student Life, is also available to assist students in locating the appropriate resources, 258-8845
- UHS Counseling Center, 258-3285
- SHARE- Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources & Education, 258-3310
- LGBT - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Center, 258-1353
- Office of Religious Life, 258-3047
Housing and Facilities
- Housing Office (5 New South Building)– 258-3460 or 258-2556:
- Roommate issues – contact your RCA or Matt Frawley 258-8845
- Early Arrival Information - Fall 2014
- Maintenance and Requests for Service, including pest control, during regular business hours (Monday- Friday. 7:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.): 258-8000.
- For emergency maintenance service after hours, call Public Safety: 258-1000.
- Campus telephone repairs or malfunctions: 258-1200
- For information on specific residence halls and their room layouts, please see the Facilities Department Room Information page:
Frist Campus Center, Room 107, 609-258-4317, email@example.com
Monday, Thursday, Friday 10am-4:30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday 10am-7pm
# (student's mailbox number) Frist Center
Princeton, NJ 08544
Traveling Around and Off-Campus
TigerTransit Routes and Service Hours
The shuttle Line travels from 701 Carnegie Center to Firestone Library with stops at Helm Building, Bloomberg Arch, Goheen Walk, Dod Hall, and Clio Hall.
The West Extension Line provides service to the new administrative offices at 701 Carnegie Center, academic buildings, and Nassau Street. The line travels from the Princeton Theological Seminary (PTS) Apartments West Windsor Campus to the Woodrow Wilson School. Stops include: MarketFair, 701 Carnegie Center, the Helm Building, Princeton Station (Dinky), PTS Main Campus and Grad College, University Place/Edwards Place Apartments, Palmer Square, Nassau/Tulane, Nassau/Charlton, Friend Center, and Fisher Hall.The Princeton Station and Palmer Square stops offer connections to NJ Transit and the Princeton Borough Free B shuttle.
The Central Line travels on Elm Drive between the West Garage and Firestone Library with stops at Lot 16/23, Goheen Walk, Dod Hall, and Clio Hall.
The Forrestal/PPPL Line provides daily service between the main campus and the Forrestal Campus and Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. Stops include: PPPL, Forrestal AOS, Millstone Apartments, Dean Mathey, Fisher Hall, Frist/Guyot, South Campus, UG Lower, and Princeton Station. Princeton Station offers connections to NJ Transit and the Princeton Borough Free B shuttle. The South Campus stop provides transfers to the Tiger Line and East Line.
Service dates: 6/12; 6/26; 7/10; 7/24; 8/7; 8/21; 9/15
The bi-weekly Nassau and Harrison Line will provide Saturday service from graduate housing locations to various shops and restaurants along Nassau and Harrison Streets. Service hours will be from 3 pm to 9:30 pm and the bus will make stops at graduate housing locations, Princeton Station, Palmer Square, Blue Point Grill, Whole Earth Center and the Princeton Shopping Center. This line will run on alternate Saturdays with the Nassau Park Boulevard Line.
This is the late-night safety shuttle provided by the Department of Public Safety. The P-Rides Express is available daily throughout the academic year - Mondays through Sundays from 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM.
You can visit these shops in town for all your biking needs:
- Jay’s Cycles 249 Nassau Street 609-925-7233
- Kopp’s Cycle Shop 38 Spring Street 609-924-1052