1. If the video is on a DVD, rip it using YadeX and save the file as a VOB
2. Open Final Cut Pro and import the video file.
3. The file appears in the browser window. Drag the file from the browser window to the video slot in the timeline.
4. De-interlace the video using Effects > Video Filters > Video > Deinterlace.
5.Position the playhead on the desired frame and select File > Export > Using Quicktime Conversion.
6. Enter the name of the image, location to save to and select “Still Image” in the Format drop-down menu and select the desired image type in the Use drop-down menu.