1. Open PowerPoint. Select Insert > Movie.
2. Highlight the file you wish to import and click Choose. Powerpoint supports “.avi, .mov and .mpg” file formats.
Some formats such as “.flv, .mp2 and .wmv” require extra software for support.
3. PowerPoint will ask if you want the file to play automatically or when clicked during the slideshow. Select your preference.
1. Open Keynote. Select Insert > Choose.
2. Highlight the file you wish to import and click Insert. Keynote supports “.mov, .mpg4, .mp3”.
3. The file will play automatically in a slideshow.