Campus Life Support
As part of its mission and function, the Office provides the following forms of campus life support:
- Working collaboratively with student government, class governments, Student Agencies, the Inter-Club Council and other student organizations on a variety of campus policy issues.
- Promulgating and upholding the community standards articulated in Rights, Rules, Responsibilities and through the work of the Residential College Disciplinary Board and the Committee on Discipline; managing the discipline process and developing appropriate policies and procedures.
- Providing crisis management for medical, psychological and other emergencies through a 24-hour on-call system and in collaboration with Health Services and Public Safety and coordinating communication with relevant parties with respect to these situations.
- Assessing campus climate, student life services and outreach activities associated with this Office.
- Consulting and coordinating with other University departments and campus constituencies on issues of diversity.