Halftime Sophomore Retreat
Class of 2016: Apply to attend the Halftime Retreat during Intercession 2014.
What is Halftime?
- Check out an awesome Halftime Video to hear from previous Halftime participants!!
- A special opportunity for sophomores who are interested in spending a reflective weekend with classmates.
- Guided workshops to help you reflect on your experiences, interests and the future.
- An opportunity for you to have conversations with your peers about making decisions, setting goals and balancing priorities.
- A chance for you to build connections and a deeper relationship with other sophomores, and a clearer relationship with yourself.
- A three-day, two-night getaway plus an on-campus pre-retreat dinner during Intersession! Next year, retreats may be offered during other times of the year, such as fall and spring break.
Hear from Past Participants
Click on a picture for more information
Click here for an interview with Ben.
Los Angeles, CA
Click here for an interview with Grecie.
Palo Alto, CA
Click here for an interview with Jess.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Click here for an interview with Jilly.
Click here for an interview with Leana.
Click here for an interview with Russell.
How do I apply?
How are attendees selected?
Because of the capacity of the retreat center, we are limited in the number of students who can attend the program. Attendees will be selected by lottery from the pool of completed applications.
Is there a cost to attend?
No! Halftime is free for students. All meals, lodging and transportation are included.
When is Halftime?
Halftime will be offered three times this year during Intercession. Each session is preceded by dinner on campus the night before we leave for the retreat.
Where is Halftime?
The Halftime program will be held at an off-site retreat center.