Passport to the Arts
The Passport to the Performing Arts program, sponsored and administered by the Offices of the Deans of Undergraduate and Graduate Students, allows students to attend a number of world-class performances on campus each year at no charge.
All undergraduate and graduate students will have their Passports loaded onto their TigerCards instead of receiving a printed booklet. To redeem your passports in exchange for a ticket, please visit one of the approved campus box offices.
Passport to the Performing Arts Policies and Procedures: 2012-2013
- Passports can only be used for designated performances through 5/14/2013.
- Use of these passports is subject to availability of tickets.
- Students Events Eligible (2): Can be used for tickets to student organization events that are designated "Student Events Eligible."
- Tiger Tickets (3) and Princeton Passes (3): Can be used for tickets of non-student organization events that are designated "Tiger Tickets Eligible" or "Princeton Pass Eligible." Tiger Tickets and Princeton Passes carry different redemption amounts; thus, the distinction between these two ticket categories.
- All transactions with your TigerCard must take place at an approved box office.
- Students may redeem only one voucher per show. Students may take multiple TigerCards to the box office, but ticket limits may apply.
- Students are required to present their TigerCards when redeeming vouchers at the box office and when attending performances.
- Voucher redemption is subject to the restrictions of the program budget.
- We reserved the right to amend these policies as necessary.
- All inquiries should be directed to the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students at 313 West College.
Student Events Eligible Registration
Only student performance organizations can apply to make their event Passport to the Arts eligible. To apply, a representative of the student organization should email Joe Ramirez as soon as possible to discuss the program requirements.