Passport to the Performing Arts
The Passport to the Performing Arts program, sponsored and administered by the Offices of the Deans of Undergraduate and Graduate Students, allows students to attend a number of world-class performances on campus each year at no charge.
At the beginning of each academic year, all undergraduate and graduate students will have their Passports loaded onto their TigerCards. To redeem your Passports in exchange for a ticket, please visit an approved campus box office.
Passport to the Performing Arts Policies and Procedures: 2016-2017
We reserve the right to amend these policies as necessary
- Passports can only be used for designated performances through the end of the academic year
- Use of these Passports is subject to availability of tickets
- Students may redeem one voucher per show
- Students may take multiple TigerCards to the box office, but ticket limits may apply
- Students are required to present their TigerCards when redeeming vouchers at the box office and when attending performances
- Voucher redemption is subject to the restrictions of the program budget
Varieties of Passports to the Performing Arts
In total, each student is given 8 Passports:
- 3 are Tiger Tickets: These can be used for non-student organization performances with ticket prices above $10 and/or that are designated "Tiger Tickets Eligible."
- 3 are Princeton Passes: These can be used for non-student organization performances below $10 and/or that are designated "Princeton Pass Eligible."
- 2 are Student Events-Eligible tickets: These can be used on student organization performances that are designated "Student Events Eligible."
Student Events Eligible Registration
Only performing arts student organizations may apply to make their event Passport to the Arts eligible. To apply, a representative of the student organization should email Mary Kemler, Assistant Director of Client Resources in University Services, as soon as possible to discuss the program requirements.