Most forms are now available online. Forms without links are only available at ODUS, 313 West College.
- Credit Card Form: Students who wish to use the ODUS credit card for purchases must set up a meeting with Jeanette DeGuire. This meeting must be set up at least one business day in advance.
- Student Voucher Form: Students are now required to complete reimbursement requests through Concur.
- Vendor Payment: Please come into 313 West College to get a vendor paid. This process happens online now and needs to be completed by an ODUS staff member.
- Deposit Slip Form: Deposit forms are sued to deposit checks into Undergraduate Student Organization 541 accounts. We are unable to accept cash at ODUS. Cash deposits should be made at the Cashiers Office, 3 New South.
- Donation Form (Friends Gift Report).pdf: Donation forms are used to deposit a donation into an undergraduate student organization account. Cash donations need to be made at The Helm Building, 330 Alexander Street, 609-258-5500.
- Promise of Payment Form: The Promise of Payment form can be used in lieu of payment. This form can be given to the speaker, performer, etc., the day of the event to ensure them they will be paid by the University. These forms are kept in the ODUS Office and need to be signed by the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Students.
- Tax Exempt Form ST-5 Form: This form is used for student organization purchases. Princeton University Student Organizations are exempt from paying sales tax.
- Using the Information Warehouse: A guide on how to use the Information Warehouse.
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Form.pdf: This form is required by the Internal Revenue Service to report certain payments made to performers, speakers, lecturers, DJs, etc. This form needs to be completed by the person being paid and submitted along with the Vendor/Honorarium Form.
- 8233 Exemption From Withholding on Compensation for Independent Personal Services of a Nonresident Alien Individual.pdf: This form is required by the Internal Revenue Service to report certain payments made to performers, speakers, lecturers, DJs, etc who are not U.S. citizens. This form needs to be completed by the person being paid and submitted along with the Vendor/Honorarium Form.
Event Planning Forms
- Eating Club Event Form.pdf: This form is required any time a student organizations wishes to hold an event at an Eating Club. This form must be signed by the Club Manager and Undergraduate Club President. The completed form should be attached to the Events Registration Form for review and approval of the Dean’s office.
- Event Registration Form: This form is used for both registration and approval of all student organization activities, including those held off campus. A representative from the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students must review and approve the online form. This review process typically takes 24 hours, but can take up to five days for more complex events.
- Nassau Inn Reservation Form: This form is used by student organizations to reserve rooms at the Nassau Inn for guests associated with a sponsored event by a student organization. The form enables student organizations to get the University discounted room rate. Please complete and email to email@example.com.
- Princeton University Entertainment Agreement Contract Form.doc: This form is used for entertainers, performers, DJs, bands, etc. This form needs to be filled out by the student and submitted along with the Vendor/Honorarium Form to the ODUS Office. A signature by the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Students is required on all Contracts. Students are not permitted to sign contracts.
- Princeton University Educational Speaker Contract Form.doc: This form is used for speakers. This form needs to be filled out by the student and submitted along with the Vendor/Honorarium Form to the ODUS Office. A signature by the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Students is required on all Contracts. Students are not permitted to sign contracts.
- Public Safety 10-day Event Request Form: This is a double sided form that is required by Public Safety for large-scale events that need Public Safety Officers. The Form must be completed 10 days prior to the student Organization event and submitted along with the signed Event Registration Form.
- McCosh Walk Banner Form: Organizations can reserve banner space over McCosh walk by filling out this form. This form can be found on ODUSapps
- OIT Form: Newly recognized organizations can use this form to obtain an e-mail. Student organizations that have forgotten their password can obtain a new one.
- Princeton University Data Compliance Agreement Form: This form needs to be completed by student organizations requesting mailing addresses, information, labels and/or lists regarding specific alumni, parents, friends or organizations associated with the University. These forms are kept in the ODUS Office and need to be signed by the Associate Dean of Undergraduate Students.
- Princeton University Development Information Systems (DIS) Stripes Information Request Form: This form is an addendum to the Data Compliance Agreement Form and is completed by the student organization and submitted to the ODUS Office.
- Student Organization Recognition Form: This form is used to notify the University of changes in leadership within your organization. Each group must have at least one undergraduate treasurer and one undergraduate president. One person cannot simultaneously hold both positions.
- ODUS 101: An informative Power Point presentation about ODUS.