- Departmental Deposit Form: If your group has received a payment or deposit in the form of cash or a check, fill out this form and take it (and the money) to the 7th floor of New South for deposit.
- Guest Reimbursement Request: Use this form if your speaker or guest needs to be reimbursed for travel, incidentals, or out-of-pocket expenses. This form should be signed by the guest, scanned, and emailed to Brianna Levy.
- Honorarium Acceptance Form: This is an agreement/contract between Princeton and an individual providing a service, used in lieu of an invoice.
- Limited Engagement Agreement (US Citizens and Foreign Nationals)
- Sales Tax Exemption Form: 27 states do not require Princeton University (and, by extension, Princeton student organizations) to pay state sales tax on all or most purchases of goods and services used in that state.
Event Planning Forms
- Eating Club Event Form: This form is required any time a student organizations wishes to hold an event at an Eating Club. This form must be signed by the Club Manager and Undergraduate Club President. The completed form should be emailed to Jeanne Laymon at least 1 week prior to your event.
- Standard University Contracts: These are links to University-approved standard contracts
- McCosh Walk Banner Form: Used to reserve space over McCosh Walk
- Frist Marquee Space Reservation Form: Used to request one of four marquee spaces on the north side of Frist Campus Center
- Student Organization Information Update: Whenever your group has elections, gets a new website or Facebook page, use this form to update your entry in the ODUS directory