Registering Your Event
All student organization events must be registered with ODUS for review and approval, including regularly scheduled meetings and rehearsals, and off-campus events.
If the event is off-campus and involves an overnight stay, your group must also comply with the University Travel Policies and register the trip in Concur. No financial resources may be committed until ODUS formally approves the event.
- Log onto studentevents.princeton.edu (OSERF, the Online Student Events Registration Form) and click "Register an Event"
- Fill out each section of the form with as many details as possible, then submit the form to ODUS
- Contact Information
- Event Details: This is the most important section. Be thorough but concise in describing your event.
- Date and Time
- Services and Supplies: If your event will require additional support from departments on campus, be sure to include them in this section. Submission of the OSERF form will alert each relevant department of your event.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org acknowledging your event submission. *Your event has not yet been approved by ODUS!*
- While final approval is pending, contact the requested services and suppliers to confirm your event's details.
- ODUS will review your event to add comments and suggestions and may contact you for additional information about the event.
- You will receive a final confirmation email from stuvents@ once ODUS and the requested services have approved your event. This email will serve as ODUS authorization for anyone who requests it.
- ODUS confirmation is approval of your event's concept; it does not confirm funding. After the event has been approved, you must still work to secure the necessary funds and services to plan your event successfully.