Campus Club & Carl A. Fields Center Grand Opening Celebration Events!
The Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students invites all members of the University Community to attend the grand opening of our two new facilities, Campus Club at 5 Prospect Avenue and the Carl A. Fields Center at 58 Prospect Avenue. Please join us at any or all of the following events:
Campus Club Events (September 18-20, 2009):
Friday, September 18
- Ribbon Cutting -4:30PM, Campus Club Front Lawn. Join us in celebrating the opening of Campus Club. Reception will follow inside. Guided tours begin at 5:15PM.
- Coffeehouse -10PM, Campus Club Sun Porch. Featuring Graham Colton, singer-songwriter whose single "Best Days" was featured on American Idol. Dessert and coffee. Free with PUID.
Saturday, September 19
- Open House Tailgate Party -1PM-3PM, Campus Club. Get ready for tiger football and check out the new Campus Club. Family-friendly activities and food. Free with PUID.
- Three Floors of Fun -10PM-2PAM, Campus Club. Three floors of music, food, and, of course, fun, featuring DJ Lil Boy, 80's music by Soundtracks, Anthony D Amato '10 and Phyllis Heitjan '10. Free with PUID.
Sunday, September 20
- Lawnparties Festival (sponsored by the USG) -3PM-6PM, Campus Club Lawn. Live acoustic music featuring Syd, lawn games, fabulous carnival food, and a recycled t-shirt give-away! Free with PUID.
Carl A. Fields Center Events (September 17-20, 2009):
Thursday, September 17
- Building Tours -2PM-4PM.
- Remarks Followed by Music & Reception -4:30PM-6PM.
- Back To School Jam -10PM-2AM. Live band performance followed by after-party with DJ D. Scott.
Friday, September 18
- Coffee Hour -9AM-10AM.
- Building Tours -10AM-12PM.
Sunday, September 19 (***Special Joint Event with Community House***)
- Unity Reggae Fest -2PM-5PM. Featuring live Reggae band JAH GUID. Come out for food, outdoor games, tie & die, giveaways, and more!
For further information about these events or to learn more about Campus Club and the Carl A. Fields Center, check out the following webistes: