Seniors Vivienne Chen and Natasha Japanwala will explore representations of home and memory in the independent projects they will pursue in the coming year as Martin Dale Fellowship winners.
The Bridge Year Program allows a select number of Princeton students to delay their freshman year to engage in service in a culture different from their own. Learn more >>
The Study Abroad Program provides guidance for Princeton undergraduates who wish to study abroad during the academic year and summer. Learn more >>
The International Internship Program supports Princeton undergraduates who wish to undertake a summer internship abroad. Learn more >>
Seniors Diane Jeon and Storm Portner were awarded the Henry Richardson Labouisse '26 Prize to spend one year pursuing international civic engagement projects after graduation.
- Mar 27, 2014, 4:30 p.m.Jones Hall 202
- Mar 31, 2014, 4:30 p.m.McCosh 62
- Apr 2, 2014, 4:30 p.m.East Pyne 010
- Apr 3, 2014, 7:30 p.m.McCosh 62
- Apr 7, 2014, 7:30 p.m.McCormick 101
- Apr 9, 2014, 4:30 p.m.McCosh 60