- The Princeton Traveler is an online magazine dedicated to inspiring students to travel and discover the world outside of the Orange Bubble! Drawing from the diverse foreign experiences of our community, our articles chronicle students' adventures on the road, as well as provide practical advice and resources about how one can make the most of their travel opportunities during the academic year and beyond.
- The 2013-14 Guide to International Programs (.pdf) provides information about the many options available to Princeton undergraduates for international experience.
- The 2015-16 International Travel Handbook (.pdf) is intended for any Princeton undergraduate who is traveling abroad for study abroad, internship, research, and/or service. It addresses issues that may arise before, during, and after your time abroad. We recommend taking the handbook with you when you travel abroad as it covers important administrative and academic policies as well as providing useful information about international travel and living abroad.
- 2014-15 Study at Oxford: A Short Guide for Princeton Students (PU login required)
- 2014-15 Handbook for Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs (.pdf)
- General International Pre-Departure Orientation PowerPoint (.pdf)
- Travel Abroad--There's an App for That (.pdf)
You can pick up a hard copies of the Guide to International Programs and the International Travel Handbook in the Office of International Programs.