The Office of International Programs advises undergraduate students and alumni of Princeton University about fellowships, scholarships, and grants.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Research Fellowship Opportunities
The OIP coordinates all competitions that require institutional nomination to external programs and assists undergraduates who are seeking information regarding funding for undergraduate and postgraduate study and research.
2. Complete a Pre-Advising Form
This form will act as a starting point for your fellowship/scholarship process. It will also provide us with information so that we may best serve your needs. Please email your completed form to your adviser before your initial meeting.
3. Make a WASS Appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working hard to help current applicants to finalize their Rhodes, Marshall, Mitchell, Fulbright, Schwarzman, Gates and other fellowships with early fall deadlines so will not have general WASS appointments in September. We will begin meeting new students in October. In the meantime, please look at the OIP Calendar for our fall events and information sessions.
Dr. Deirdre Moloney, Director of Fellowship Advising
- She is your first point of contact for the UK, Schwarzman, and many of the fellowships for seniors.
- To make an appointment, visit Dr. Moloney's WASS calendar, call 8-1998.
Ms. Hanna Lee, Associate Director of Fellowship Advising
- She is your first point of contact for the Fulbright, Truman, Boren, Ito, Gilman, and many of the undergraduate awards.
- To make an appointment please visit Hanna Lee’s WASS calendar. Her office is located in Dillon Court West, Suite 7.
Fellowship Advising News
Read more Fellowship Advising News in the Fellowship News & Announcements Archive.