Instructions for retrieving an unofficial transcript from SCORE
- Log on to Score
- Click on "Student Center"
- Click on "My Academics" on the left of the screen
- Click on "View my academic record" under the "Transcript" heading
- Click on the dropdown box next to "Report Type" and select "Academic Record." The dropdown box next to "Academic Institution" should already read "Princeton University." Click "View Report" next to these dropdown boxes.
- A new window should pop up (make sure that your pop-ups are enabled!!!) with your unofficial transcript. It should have a menu on top that looks similar to the menu on a PDF document, with the option to print, save, etc.
- Click on the save icon, and it should prompt you to save the document as a PDF. If not, you can change the default format to PDF and save it on your computer. Now you should have a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript at your disposal.